The march of progress is unstoppable, and each production of the play acts as kindling and sparks to spread the light of truth. A new torch of hope and virtue has been lit in Surrey, as a new production of the play was staged. The University of Surrey Music & Drama Society, under the leadership of the producer Mr Steven Steer, performed the piece to sell-out audiences.
Here you may regard the doughty and resolute faces of the new cast members, each eager to play a part in the widening of human understanding and excellence.
The performers were: Matt Goodwin, Michael Shah, Emily Quinton-Zorn, Waylon Ma Nick Williams, Maria Ioannidou, and Shweta Tanna. The director was Amanda Page.
Such was the success of the work, that it was voted the best student event of the year.
This page was kindly sponsored by the generosity of the makers of
The menu repeated:
BACK TO STOKE MANDEVILLE TITLE PAGE
- The video production
- The remarkable story
- About Mr Stoke Mandeville
- About Mr Carstairs Macdonald
- About the parallel world
- About the writers
- Details regarding the performances
- Contacting those chiefly responsible
- Buying the script
- The members of the original cast
- Lengthy account of staging the show
- The production in Cambridge (illustrated)
- The Production in Adelaide
Click here to go back to the home page